CHORLEY FITNESS 2020
How we are keeping you safe.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the club with the station at our front doors compulsory for members to use upon entry.
-Extended the amount of hand wipe stations we have in club to cover every floor / room.
- Blue roll and anti bacterial spray in addition to hand wipes are available in our main fitness suite with wiping down equipment before and after, compulsory.
- We ask all members to respect social distancing where possible.
- We ask all members to come ready to workout and try to take a shower at home, although changing rooms and showers remain open.
- Sauna's are closed as per the government guidelines.
- Our club will be limited to a maximum of 38 people at any one time, to manage this members will book their attendance on the attendance log in page.
- Fitness classes are running on limited capacity to adhere to government guidelines.
- Our unique policy allows for safe entering and exiting of the club with priority to those exiting first.
We thought long and hard on the safety aspects of opening 24hr and decided it was in our members best interests to reopen fully 24hr. This will allow people to make the choice of using the club in quiet out of hours times which will ultimately keep them safer. We ask that you take personal responsibility and ensure you use the hand sanitizing stations and keep yourselves and other users safe during unmanned hours. We will monitor the situation closely to ensure safety standards are met and if necessary reduce hours if we do not feel they are being met
Workout anytime at Chorley Fitness... your local 24-Hour Fitness Centre!
New for 2020!
- We have fully refurbished the inside of the club making a fresh and exciting new look for members to exercise in.
- Extended the 24HR access facilities to include being able to access our class fitness studio and our new 'core workout room' 24/7.
- Installed new machines giving members even more to workout with!
Three floors of award winning facilities boasts technology such as Stairmasters and Treadclimbers alongside your more traditional exercising machines like treadmills and cross trainers. Utilise our free weight zone where a full set of dumbbells have been installed from 1kg up to 45kg. Changing rooms offer ample amount of lockers, showers and both have the option of using sauna's. All memberships include free fitness classes in our very own fitness studio!
As the first independent 24-Hour Health Club to open in the UK in 2011, we are open to our members, 24-Hours a Day, Every Day of the year, so you can workout and get fit anytime when it suits you!
If you're not already a member, we want you to become part of our fantastic club. Join today and you'll enjoy a great new experience that will see you facing new challenges, meet new people, become fitter, healthier and improve your overall lifestyle in our welcoming, safe, secure, friendly and relaxed enviroment!